Wednesday 29 April 2015

A Melting Grandma

Currently I keep melting everytime I see this new photograph of the twins.  I've got no other excuse in writing this blog other than to show you this gorgeous photograph!


I must see them soon, I just want to eat them and hug them! So adorable. I also have a short video of them feeding yoghurt to each other - can't post that sadly.

Then I am also getting a daily melting from my other grandchildren. As you may remember they are away in Northumberland and daily getting new pictures of them.


Rowan's first time on a train to Edinburgh from Berwick.




Golly I'm only a 20 month old grandma and already I've become besotted with my grandchildren. This beats having pictures in your handbag to show people - I can show the whole world my adorable grandchildren.

Love Melting Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment