Thursday 7 August 2014

Happy

Happy - new eggs from the chickens.



Happy - a new jug I found in a charity shop in Uppingham. Love the chicken theme.



Happy - sharing cake, with friends and enjoying watching the new television series The Great British Bake Off.  



Happy -seeing my green bean plants getting taller and actually starting to produce beans.


Happy - rearranging some plants so that I can see them from my kitchen window. Note the green chillies!


View from the garden.


Final happy - it's a ta dah moment! Managed to crochet this poncho in one week! Oh I love how quickly crochet grows. Having a poncho takes me back to childhood when my nanna bought me a lovely one made of tweed - I wore it for many years.


And of course we have to have the washing line photograph.


I just love the colours. The wool is made by Drops called Paris and I got it from Wool Warehouse - oh and another happy when I got the yarn it was in a sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment