Sunday 22 April 2012

Bristol

Mr P decided late last night that he needed to have time(top up his daddy fix) with No 3 - daughter and son-in-law who live in Bristol. I should say it is very rare that he has a Sunday off. So instead of having a nice lazy lie in we were up early ready to hit the road. We haven't been to their home for ages so it was really nice to go there instead of them travelling to us. Oh how No 3 is making the home pretty with her creations and decorations. So with her permission she's letting us all have a little nose around.

These are some of her buntings she's made. I love the toadstools. Apparently she's made some for her office to cheer up all her social worker colleagues.











 Apologies for quality of the photographs - but two cross stitch pictures that she has done recently.

















Then a cute picture made for No 3 and hubby by her big sister(No.1) .


Now for my favourites - her paintings.




As you can see I have a very talented daughter and hopefully one day in the next few months I'll be able to show you works of my other daughter. daughter in law and maybe another daughter in law!

But I cannot finish this blog without some cute pictures of their lovely chocolate Labrador - Poppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment