Thursday 5 June 2014

"Let's See What Is Through The Square Window"

Now some of you are wondering what the heck my title is all about and if you were not a child or a parent in the 1960's or 1970's, living in the UK, then you are entitled to be bemused. It comes from a childrens television programme called Play School click here to see some pictures or click here to see some of the programme.

Well our home has felt like this title. It started with Mr P saying "I'm sure those plants are growing everyday". So I decided to take a picture for a few days to see if he was right.

25th May 21014


26th May 2014


27th May 2014


3rd June 2014


5th June 2014


It's gone! Wahay! Mr P finally decided he had the time, the weather was right to cut it all down. Now I can be nosey again! I wish I had taken a picture yesterday before he cut it down because I could barely see out of the window, but it was down before I had the camera out.

No comments:

Post a Comment