Tuesday 2 December 2014

Robins

I just love robins. I'm not sure why? Maybe it is to do with their lovely red breast, or maybe it's the way they just pop up and look so pretty and cute! Sorry I'm being rather silly but I do like robins. Yesterday I was on the phone to a friend when I saw a robin in the garden. Somehow an old empty ice cream tub had blown into the garden and had filled up with rain water. This robin decided to make the most of this opportunity by taking a bath. It was such fun to watch. My friend suggested I took some pictures and here they are. Note I was still talking on the phone whilst taking the photographs! Amazing how women can multi task!








Also for me robins remind me of Christmas. I like to think they only appear at this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment